We want to give you an update as to where we are with the plans for the launch event. We have made the decision to postpone the event that we had planned for June until later in the year potentially, October/ November . By that time, we should be able to venture out safely and enjoy some great music together. We are hoping to get the same fabulous line up at the same venue so fingers crossed we will be able to do this.
We will send you an update as soon as we know anymore, and in the meantime, please look after yourselves as we have great things planned for 2021 that we want you to enjoy being part of.